Future Proofing Your Organization through Agile Planning
NACUBO Webcast – Future Proofing Your Institution Through Agile Planning
Presented by: Jim Hundreiser (NACUBO), Kevin Kuhar (Synario), Woody Wade (Wade & Company)
In this webcast, Kevin Kuhar, Higher Education Account Executive for Synario, Jim Hundreiser, and Woody Wade discusses how institutions can future proof their financial health through agile planning principles and practices.
During the webcast, the presenters cover a wide range of topics including what it means to have an agile plan and planning team, why scenario planning is critical in uncertain times, and how to determine scenario threshold markers.
- What is Scenario Thinking?
- Thinking in Terms of Possibilities
- A Scenario View of COVID-19
- The Need for Agile Planning
- Principles of Agile Planning
- Short Term Example – Higher Education Athletics
- Determining Scenario Threshold Markers
- Long Term Example – Cash Flow & Reserve Preparations
- Scenario Planning – Closing Thoughts
“One of the things scenario planning does better than almost anything else is it provides contrasting views of how the big picture can change." – Woody Wade, Author of Scenario Planning"