Increased competition among private colleges and universities has driven many to take proactive measures to ensure their long-term viability. One such example is Chapman University (Chapman or the University), which has paved the way for small-to-mid-size, liberal arts institutions to strengthen their competitive differentiation while maintaining financial health. With the use of Synario, Chapman is able to effectively evaluate the ongoing impacts of strategic planning, ensuring capital and operating decisions fit within the University’s financial guidelines.
- Evaluating financial drivers
- Analyzing student Revenue
- Planning for targeted endowment growth
- Modeling endowment growth
- Modeling new and existing program offerings
- Evaluating long-term impacts of capital projects
- Balancing strategic planning initiatives